Do you want to provide your child with the best support you can on their journey through competitive swimming?
Swim Parent Advantage can help!
Swim Parent Advantage is perfect if you:
- Are a parent of a young swimmer starting out in squad training and competitive swimming
- Are a parent of junior or age group swimmers looking to support your child and their participation in competitive swimming as much as you can
- Have never swum competitively yourself but would like to learn more about the sport and how you can provide the best support possible to the swimmer/s in your family
- Are a parent who wants to provide the best nutritional support to your child or children.
- Are keen to know more about the intricacies of competitive swimming
- A parent who would like to understand more about athlete development and how it affects the performances of male and female swimmers as they move through the age groups
- Are keen to understand the requirements and support required for swimmers to progress to an elite level
- Would like to understand the pathways available for competitive swimmers
- A parent who would like to provide positive support to your child and know the right things to say or do when their child experiences success or disappointment
- Excited about the opportunity to be knowledgeable about the sport and learn from some of the best coaches in the world
- A parent who is isolated from other parents with swimmers at a similar ability and would like to develop a network of parents in a similar situation
- Are keen to participate in a parent’s only forum to learn more about competitive swimming, to share ideas and help others.